So it is official...I am going to be a nurse!
I have been accepted into the Barnes Jewish Hospital Goldfarb School of Nursing in St Louis MO as well as Missouri University's Sinclair School of Nursing in Columbia MO.
I am still waiting to hear back from two other schools, but I have two possibilities....so no matter what really...I am going to be a nurse.
Its a really comforting feeling this fact. I have wanted to be a nurse, pretty much since I was 15 years old. I have wobbled back and forth with other professions; doctor, lawyer, therapist, public relations or advertising, politics and public policy, early childhood education, even photography. But even while I considered all of these other careers, nursing was in the back of my mind. They all came and went....but nursing stayed.
And now I have an opportunity to finally fulfill that dream. It only took me 7 years to get it together..and then it will take another year to get it done............but I'm gonna do it!
Better keep your kids healthy...cause pretty soon you are going to be putting them into my "capable" hands! ;)
And now I have an opportunity to finally fulfill that dream. It only took me 7 years to get it together..and then it will take another year to get it done............but I'm gonna do it!
Better keep your kids healthy...cause pretty soon you are going to be putting them into my "capable" hands! ;)
Yay! I'm so super happy for you! I'll miss having you around but am proud that you have been accepted into some great schools!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete