Today was a bit of a roller coaster!
I won't get into too many details...other than that I suddenly sat in shocked dismay feeling as though I had lost an ally and a protector.
It luckily was a misunderstanding and I ended the night with two allies and two protectors.
But there for a while I felt very low. And as I drove home, this song came on.
"To free all those who trust in Him from Satan's power and might"
Satan was trying to bring me down. But my Savior came in to free me from his power and might.
This time of year its easy to think a lot about Christ and what He has done for us...in a general wide expanse sense.
BUT
I know I don't usually think about the little things. The tiny moments when He frees us from Satan's power and might.
The moments when He truly gives us comfort and joy....not just tidings of it.
And for those moments I will be forever grateful.
Yay!! So glad it got worked out!! :)
ReplyDelete