Thursday, August 26, 2010

What is this thing????

So my life can be pretty amusing sometimes......although sometimes it is so not funny that it becomes funny.
Sister Marjorie Hinckley once said "The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
So here I will try to laugh...about the good and the bad. Its not always in my nature to be positive but it is something that I want to work on.
Since this will be something possibly read by a wide variety of people I will not give too many personal details. I wouldn't want the whole world learning who my current crush is. (FYI-total honesty no one at the moment unless famous people count) But don't worry you will get enough :). But I promise total honesty...other than lying by omission!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment