For those of you who are interested......the first of five..possibly six..nursing school application has been submitted.
Friday I submitted the first to the University of Missouri aka Mizzou. I am not really super keen on going to this school but I would get in-state tuition and the required GPA is FAR lower than the one I currently have. So it is kinda a safety school.
For those who don't know applications for Goldfarb Nursing School in StL, Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, and Mass Gen Hospital School of Health Professions in Boston will be going in in the next couple of weeks with their deadlines being in the first part of November. University of Utah in Salt Lake and Oregon Health and Science University in Portland are due in Jan and prolly will be done Dec ish.
There is currently no front runner. They all have pros and cons so I am just going to wait and see which ones let me in!!! keep your fingers crossed for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment