Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weeks 3 and 4----Just the Status Quo

Hello Ladies and Gents

Ready for another update??  Not a million things to report but a few here and there :)

Kinda in a great holding pattern.  Crazy busy and hard.........but kinda the same old same old.
But I'm not complaining about the status quo...lets keep it there!
I don't wanna carry anything else!  So lets keep it all the same!

I got to go home for the long Labor Day weekend which was GREAT!!!!
It started with a great trip to the temple with my Singles Branch here in Columbia.  I got to drive down with them and then stay with the fam.  Its always great to be with them.  It was nice to chill and get my head back on straight again.

Week 3 brought our first interactions with Med/Surg clinicals.  Only skills labs and shadowing....but still crazy!
Took a HUGE test in Med Surg and did not do as well as I would have hoped.  But it just motivates me to study even harder for the next one!

Had a fun date Friday night..if you wanna hear more about that...check this out ;)
http://my-lyrical-life.blogspot.com/2011/09/day-292-lost.html

BYU vs Texas was a heart breaker game...making me wish I was back in Provo...but it was fun to watch it with my new friends here in Columbia.

I have gotten into work a little more now.  I am past the training part and get to play a little bit of detective looking for the information I need to catalog so I am enjoying it a lot more.  Having a pile of work to get through also really helps the time go by MUCH faster!

I've really been able to get involved in the Branch and all the activities we have.  Between Sunday night dinners, Linger Longers, FHE, Institute and weekend activities I am really making some great friendships.
I was super spoiled in Provo with the 92nd ward.  And they will never be beat.  But the Columbia YSA Branch is a great second place!  There are AMAZING girls...and really GREAT guys.  LOVE THEM!  Also...4 dates so far....way to go YSA!!!!!!!

Week four was pretty calm...since it was an off week for Med/Surg.  Had OB clinicals Monday.  Still LOVE that specialty.  Might be my plan!
Took my first Pediatric exam and did alright.  I am slightly disappointed by this class.  I was really looking forward to it being amazing but turns out it is just alright.  Not bad.....just not magnificent.  Makes me wonder about my life long plans!!  EEK!  haha

Like I said not much to report.  But hope you all are well and lovin life too!

Love and kisses!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment