Monday, September 16, 2013

Its Been a Year!

One year ago today I began working as a nurse...a real big girl fully licensed registered nurse.


It has been a CRAZY year.

Full of amazing patients who have helped me realize why I became a nurse in the first place.
They have made me laugh...they have made be cry.

And occasionally they have irritated me...frustrated me..and stumped me completely!



I have in the past year felt completely stupid.  I have learned that more often than not I know absolutely NOTHING.

There have been moments...few and far between...when I have felt like a real nurse.  I have felt like I actually knew what I was doing.

And so I have hope that someday I might get to the point where I can be like one of those nurses I aspire to be.


It wasn't the perfect job...it wasn't pediatrics.  But it was cardiac.
And it has been a perfect first job.
I have learned sooooo much and had SOOOOOO many experiences.


One year of nursing down...now at least 19 more to go!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment