Sunday, November 17, 2013

Since Its Sunday...Brought to You By Mindy Gledhill

Alright Peeps.....

I know what you are thinking..."Will you STOP talking about this lady's music!!"
DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
You don't have to read this blog....wait don't stop reading...PLEASE DONT STOP READING!!!!


BUT anyway....

I have LITERALLY worn a hole in this CD.

(Yes I listen to the CD version...my car is from 2002.....)


I have my favorites of course and I listen to them almost exclusively.  Which means that frankly there are several songs I hardly ever listen to...and certainly don't pay attention to!


But today this one came up...AND SO PERFECT!!!!



Sundays can be exhausting...emotionally and physically.

It usually ends up being a long day of church meetings and helping people.

All good things.  But draining.


And so when I finally left the church building today (got there at 11...left at 6:30) this song came on.
AND OH MY GOSH....It spoke to me and brought the tears to my eyes.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment