Saturday, May 24, 2014

Its a Life Makeover

So I am reading this book.....

Its called the Happiness Project.

Wait....lets start from the beginning.

I won't lie and say my life hasn't been lacking bumps lately.
I'm far from depressed....just unhappy.
Unable to truly appreciate the ordinary days.

And I don't like it!  Its no way to live.
So I decided I needed a change.

So I've talked previously about Mara from A Blog About Love.  She has an incredible method for happiness.
But its a hard one. Its about letting go of needs.  But I've given it a shot..and its hard.
I'm not giving up on Mara's plan.
I'm just trying to be realistic about myself.
I can't at this moment.


I'm a list person.  A goal setting person (not always a goal achieving person but I'm GREAT at making them)

So I've started working on a different method.  A systematic approach to happiness.

Taking small bites.  Every months doing something new to make me happy.
External actions that will cause internal change.

And then...I'll be happy.  And then I can work on the contentment and inner peace part.

Very much looking forward to it.

We are going to reframe, we are going to change.
Redo it all.
A Life Makeover.

My own Happiness Project

No comments:

Post a Comment