



DREAM TEAM 2010-2011
FAVORITE MEMORIES OF THE BEST BASKETBALL SEASON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Chanting YOU GOT JIMMERED!!!!!
-Spending hours in line...in the snow...and the cold.....and in a tent
-WHOOSH...CECIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Starting a new tradtion..2 thumbs up after successful free throws!
-FOREVER we will remember the DANCE
-WWJD----What Would Jimmer Do??
-Jimmer worship!! HAHA Michelle!!!!!
-Thumbs up from Jimmer at the gym meet
-Winning the MWC!!!!
-Teach Me How To Jimmer...Teach Me Teach Me How to Jimmer!
-Raps from TJ Fredette
-AIRBALL! YOU GOT SWATTED!!! LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT!!!!
-TAKE HIS WHISTLE!!!!!!
-I'm Blind, I'm Deaf.....I wanna be a REF!
-Cosmo crowd surfing all the way to the top!
-FACE PAINT
-Jimmer will you marry me...or me......or my sister!-
-Seniors LOGAN, JIMMER and JACKSON
-Supporting Davies through a rough time
-SAN DIEGO STATE..enough said
-Cosmo dancing with the Cougarettes
-Polka dot headbands
-SHIMMYING OLD LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Season long WHITE OUT!!!!
-Skipping LOTS of class
-Being THIRD in the nation!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Seeing a whole new side of Andrea ;)
-Getting Pappy to a game!
-Blue Gatorade
-Someday it will say Fredette on my ID card.....
-When I look into your eyes, they seem to shimmer..I love you Jimmer
-Someday it will say Fredette on my ID card.....
-When I look into your eyes, they seem to shimmer..I love you Jimmer
-Rally Towels and White Pom-poms
-Singing along with the Pep Band
-Jump on It... OH OH OH OH.....Ahah Eheh Ahah..I put my hands up in the air sometimes
-DUNKS!!!!!! Davies, Abouo, Emery, Collinsworth
-The loudest pink shoes i've ever seen
-Adam in all white....with neon green shoes
-Hartsock and Abouo on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
-20, 30, 40 foot shots from Jimmer!
-Spending time with all my friends from the 92nd WARD
-Almost crying at least 10 times at the final home game of the season
What a great season!!! I am so grateful to have been able to be here for this season. What a great way to end my time at BYU!!!!!!! I will miss watching my boys rip up the court!!!!
ahhhh, jackson....
ReplyDelete