So my program gave me a BLESSED 3 week vacation between summer and fall. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!
And included a wonderful trip to Utah!
It was so nice to see all my friends again.
I got to go on a great walk with my Iggy.
Got J-Dawgs with Spencey-poo
Had a great chat with my Person
Got to chat up my favorite Traci-girl
Saw Jess and Scott...my FAVORITE couple
Had a civilized run-in with "the ex"
Danced with Jose again!!!
Went on a fun shopping trip with my favorite cousins
Spent some quality time with my Grandmother, Mother and Big Sister
Held my favorite "nephew" Charley/Aaron for as long as people would let me!!!
Momentary explanation of why I call my cousin Jessie's son Aaron, Charley. Jessie is practically my sister and when she told me she was pregnant, I decided I wanted a name to call it before one was actually picked. Call me crazy...but this is my first "nephew". Anyway I picked the name Charley cause that could be a boy's or a girl's name. And it just kinda stuck. Isn't he the CUTEST!!!
 |
| I ADORE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ps he LOVED the fountain...fell right asleep!) |
 |
| AWWWWWWWWW |
 |
| BESTEST CUTEST BABY IN THE WORLD!!! |
And ran a wedding! Well I didn't actually run it....I just played a pretty big role in the running of it.
There were outfits to buy, fruit to cut, center-pieces to decide about, pictures to get taken, ties to purchase, receptions to set up, chocolate fountains to man, and of course the occasional fire to put out here and there. Granted some of those fires were started by yours truly! (Note to self...lots of stress plus lack of sleep usually leads people to be on edge...novel idea right???)
But the wedding turned out lovely!
Here's some pics!
 |
| I placed all those little diamonds individually...and they looked...well no one could really tell haha |
 |
| Me and the magical picture list....and my CRAZY EYES!!!! |
 |
| Its the happy couple!!! Melissa and Kenny Moake |
 |
| The couple with my aunt and uncle...mother and father of the bride |
 |
| The Pallot side represented!!! |
 |
| all the sisters....gorgeous right!!!??? |
 |
| me and the bride!!!! Love ya Mel!!!! |
 |
| this was the beginning of a kissy shot....ya not so much haha |
 |
| hopefully the photographer got one better than this of the whole wedding party!! |
 |
| either Kenny is really heavy or the bridesmaids are SUPER weak!!! |
 |
| bride and groom and grandparents |
 |
| the seven dwarfs expanded |
 |
| bridesmaids |
 |
| bride and her parents! |
 |
| Me and Anna |
 |
| Me and Mikayla |
 |
| Me and Kestra |
 |
| Me and My Grammy |
 |
| Me and the BESTEST MOMMY EVER EVER EVER!!! |
 |
| My bestie!!!! Jessie! |
 |
| Me...my mom...my aunt (who could be considered my second mother for all the help she gave me while I lived at BYU) |
 |
| thanks Grammy for capturing me telling the story of my burned finger |
 |
| My mommy..the baby whisperer!!! Seriously Charley calmed down almost immediately when she held him! |
 |
My cousin Laura caught the bouquet....much to her delight....I stood way far in the back!!!!!!!!!
I did not want to caught that thing AT ALL!!!!!! |
 |
| I got the most HANDSOME guy in the whole room to dance with me! |
 |
| May I introduce the current love of my life??? This is Charley! |
 |
| This is me cleaning up....thank you Thomas and Wilson for capturing my ROCKIN dance moves!!!!! |
I love being called "sister" and "bestie!" Also... I still need to get a copy of the pictures you took of Aaron... I copied the one of him with the bouquet to my computer. SO funny!!!
ReplyDelete