Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week 8----FINALS!!!!

So I'm not quite sure how it got to be so long since I posted on this blog...but it has.  So be prepared for a CRAZY influx of posts.  But they are all going to be kinda short.

So lets rewind back to finals week.   Amazingly enough...not terribly stressful.  Other than the fact that I couldn't get below a 73% on anything unless I wanted to be KICKED OUT of my program!!!

I wasn't really thinking/worried I would get below a 73%...I mean nursing school is rough, but not that rough!  But there is always a worry in the back of your mind.  What if I totally implode?  What if I freeze and suddenly can't remember anything!!!
And on top of all that you have added in the fact that I was on the cusp of letter grades and had to do super well either to maintain, or bump myself up.  (In both cases I was able to do both!!!!  YEAH!)

But with finals week comes a little bit of extra time.  We only had one test a day, which gave us lots of study time.  I spent most of mine at the pool.  My study notes got a little wrinkly...but I got a fabulous tan!!!

And everything went well.  I didn't epically fail...which is all that matters right????
And after a LONG summer.....my 3 week vacation was soooooo welcomed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment