Saturday, January 18, 2014

A New Opportunity

So its been a while.

I've been a terrible blogger.

For me blogging has been a way to meet and learn from interesting people...and to navigate the cray life I live.  Its been an outlet for my (limited) creativity that generally has been very rewarding and fun.

But blog-fatigue and bloggers-block are a real thing.And I hit a wall so I took a break to re-group and re-consider.  And right when I was about to totally give up and just stop blogging all together, I got an email.

The email invited me to join a collaboration blog, specifically for Mormon YSAs (if you don't know what I mean check THIS out!)

At first I wasn't sure.  I was done with blogging.  Did I want to get involved with something and make a commitment?
Did this collaboration have the feel and the vibe I wanted to connect my blog with.


And honestly I still don't have the answers to either of those questions.

BUT....I do know that I want to keep blogging and I want to stay excited and interested.

And I think that means throwing myself into it.
Getting really involved in the bog world and making it a happy and fun and exciting place to be for me.



So check out my new second blogosphere home on http://mormonysa.blogspot.com/

And here's hoping y'all will have some fun and interesting posts to read in the next few days, weeks and months!!!!!


Be Happy Be Healthy




 photo 499318ff-511d-43fc-9a2d-f2b77850acb3_zpse4e38221.jpg

1 comment: