Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Say......
This is kind of a ridiculous song. Lets be honest.
He needs to just say it not just say over and over that he needs to say it!
But I will always have a small place in my heart for good ol John Mayer.
It was my childhood-what can I say??
Tonight I was talking to one of my best friends about how I need to have a MAC. But I'm scared.
I have a friend-who I really need to sit down and just talk things out with.
How I feel, why I can't stand the way this "friend" acts sometimes.
How much they really have-hurt is a strong word-upset me for the past few months.
But that takes some pretty serious guts. Guts I'm not sure I've got.
In fact I'm pretty sure I don't.
I don't want to make things awkward-or worse then they already are.
But tonight it was pointed out to me that-well-how much worse could they get?
Its going to be hard to just say it. I've played the conversation over and over in my mind. Obsessing to the max about the whole deal.
if only I could perfectly orchestrate it. The setting...his responses. Gosh wouldnt that be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment