Friday, May 24, 2013

Sometimes I Wonder...

why I do the things I do.  Why on earth am I (and by I, I truly mean we) so stupid sometimes???

Some might say...you are human...and being human makes you stupid.
But you know what I say????  Humans make other humans stupid.
That is my official stance on stupidity.
My stupidest moments have been in reaction to another human.

Now I of course don't blame them. (Its not their fault they are human....and therefore cause stupidity)  But I also fully acknowledge that without that interaction with another human...I would not have acted so darned stupid!


And seriously sometimes you step back and ask yourself "Why the heck am I being so stupid?" .... aka the question I am asking myself tonight.



There is this really stellar jerk in my life right now.  And I don't mean he is stellar at being a jerk.  I mean he is a stellar person who for some reason feels the need to be a jerk more frequently than the average person.

I was this boy's friend...and still consider myself to be so..

And so despite the fact that this boy has hurt me quite badly (to be frank)...when others disparage him-I want to leap down their throats (metaphorically of course!).

And everyone (alright so lots...every is an exaggeration) rags on him.  And maybe in their minds he deserves it.  But in mine he doesn't and so I sit quietly-unable to truly defend him because all they say is technically true-but knowing they are so so wrong.

And so I sit in the corner quiet and pouty-being sad and mad all at the same time.

I've always been very protective of my friends.
But shouldn't the jerk part cancel out the friend part????

And alas I am double stupid....keeping the friend and then defending him.

Darned humans...you make me stupid!!!!!!




Not sure why this song is the one that goes with this somehow......but it does so...deal with it????????




Anyway everyone

Be Happy Be Healthy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment