Ever gone on vacation and not wanted to come home?
Wait doesn't that describe every vacation??
hahaha
But really.
This weekend I got the opportunity to go with a few friends to a lake house in Indiana.
Can we say AMAZING!!!!
Like seriously gorgeous!
I have serious opinions about vacations.
They should be about relaxing. Yeah do fun stuff...but don't over schedule or over do it!
Its been a crazy couple of months...some huge stuff....but mostly just the day to day grind.
So getting out for a bit was a welcome adventure.
Windblown...no makeup or hair doing....
Usually not a good look....unless you are on VACA!!!!
midnight boat rides
naps on the dock
late nights on the deck
lakeside sunrises and sunsets
tubing
swimming
floating
good food
good friends
good talks
PERFECTION
Like seriously....this picture has not been doctored in anyway....and was taken on an iphone......
GOOD GRIEF GORG!!!!
It was very hard to go home. VERY hard. I didn't want to...but at least we've got the memories.
Smile Cause it Happened everyone!
And don't forget.....Be Happy Be Healthy!






No comments:
Post a Comment