Monday, August 19, 2013

"You Never Know"

May I have a rant moment for single girls everywhere????

We all know how much I love all things "He's Just Not That Into You"

I'm usually Gigi.....lets be honest
Doing a lot of stupid stuff in hopes of finding "it"

Scheming and plotting and planning.


BUT sometimes I'm Janine
The best friend...the enabler

The one who says "Oo signs I love signs...tell me about the signs"



How many times has someone said to us...about a guy we have NO shot with...
"You never know!"


ENABLERS!!!!!!!!


We are girls....and therefore we dream and hope...and you just made our

little bitty hope


LOTS OF HOPE!!!!!


Cruel!!!!!!!!


So to the girl who inspired this post.....There is someone better out there for you.
You don't deserve to sit around and hope that he might call or text......

Its tough love time honey!
Cause you don't need the hope of "You never know"
You need..."Its never going to happen"


Big hugs and kisses love!
It'll all work out in the end...just not with him.


Thank you all for indulging me.  You may now go back to your business.


Be Happy Be Healthy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment