Monday, October 28, 2013

Shall We Catch Up???

Got some hot cocoa?  (or coffee or tea or whatever you you drink)
Its a beautiful fall day.  The leaves are turning and there is a crispness in the air.
We just need a light jacket and there are great deck in the back and a porch in the front...take your pick.
(but this shot is the back...so I suggest the deck)



Lets sit...lets chat.

What have you been up to?

Yeah?

No way!!!!!

That is too bad.

That is the greatest!  Way to go!



Oh me?


Well lets do the quick overview yes?
By category and here we go.

Church:
Still going to the singles branch.  All sorts of fun craziness.
Still working in public affairs and greatly enjoying creating a positive image of Mormon YSAs.

Work:
Still working on an adult cardiac unit.
Lots of changes (don't get me started on the new healthcare laws and how they effect me nightly)
As with most change its been a little painful....
But luckily I have INCREDIBLE co-workers who make it easy to smile even when things are rough

School:
YEAH I'm not going!!!  At least not yet...
And probably won't for another little while.

Social:
Oh gosh we don't have time for that.
It's busy.  I have some wonderful beautiful friends who make it so much easier to deal with the crazy.
We stay out too late.  We talk and laugh and always have each other's backs.  Oh I love them!



Its an interesting life.  And that is the long and short of it.


Keep Smilin' Y'all

Be Happy Be Healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment