For realzees people the debate is ongoing. Even a month and a trim later.
So lets be real about this.
Initiate Pro/Con List
Pros
Cute look
Different look
Makes it so I don't really have to do my eye-makeup
Cons
ITCHY forehead (oh my gosh)
I've already had to trim, and another is likely just around the corner
The UPKEEP...gotta shower, gotta blow dry. UGH
Unfortunately.....the pros/cons balance out
So I have no idea what to do!!!
Grow them out...keep them for a while?
VOTE...my hair fate is in your hands!!!!
I like them :)
ReplyDeleteI think they make you look younger, whether that's a good thing or a bad thing I don't know haha
ReplyDeleteAgree with Hillary...they do make you look younger....I do like them better when they are off to the side more though. I feel like they hide your eyes a bit too much sometimes--but it still shocks me when I see pics since I don't see you all the time so I don't know if I am good judge :P
ReplyDelete