Saturday, December 8, 2012

AUEs...Is it Me??

So we have a problem...the number of AUEs (see definition HERE) I have had recently has grown exponentially.

Being a normal human being my first thought of course is..."Well its not me!  I must just be meeting lots of awkward people."


However, logic would indicate that the common denominator in all these interactions... MOI!!!!!!


UH OH!!!!!!  Am I awkward???????  (Perish the thought!!!)


Have you ever heard the phrase "Things are only as awkward as you make them."?

True...sort of.

Somethings we make awkward.
Other things (and some people) are inherently AWKWARD!!!!  (Type AWKWARD into a Pinterest search box for proof!)

And sometimes there is a double whammy and you get THIS........

The real, not joking awkward moment...awkward
Its like exponential awkward!!!!!


And so I would like to announce that it appears I am a SUPER awkward person.

The person I used to be was socially competent with the occasional awkward moment.

AND NOW...the occasional has become frequent.

So now I must revel (????) in the awkward.



Who would like to revel with me????
Let us EMBRACE the AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment