Saturday, December 1, 2012

Last Christmas

In honor of December.......A Christmas post


You've heard this song before right?????


Last Christmas by Glee on Grooveshark


I've always been kinda meh about the song in general.  HOWEVER....I really like this version.

(Judge away... I think Glee made a GREAT Christmas album (volume 1 though not volume 2))


ANYWAY....

Last Christmas there was all sorts of drama.  Boy drama.
Clark Kent....Farm Boy.....NotN.....

It was a mess.  I was a mess.  I was all woe-is-me and pathetic.
Boo.  Not so beuno


But this year???


We are DRAMA FREE PEOPLE!!!!!!!




It is a beautiful thing!


Although...Mister Eligible may or make not make an appearance in my life.

And though I don't care one way or another.....
the thought makes THIS song a little more fun.

Cause the first one is kinda a downer!

ENJOY  and Merry Christmas

Cold December Night by Michael Bublé on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment