Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dear Boys...Cause Its Been a While

Its Wednesday....
Its been a while...
Why not?????


dear mister eligible
WARNING...I have stalked you a little and people have been talking to me about you.  so you don't even know I exist...but I know several details of your life.  I apologize in advance if we ever meet.
which I hope we do....cause you seem like you could be an interesting character!
love
savvy information gatherer


dear cute grandson of my patient
too bad I had to be all professional and take care of your grandma.  cause you were cute and would have likely been fun to flirt with.  oh well.  the fact that your dad asked me for my phone number also made it slightly awkward too....killed the mood.
love
the nurse with the tomato face


dear medicine man
uh oh.....you are going to rope me into another AUE aren't you???  this is going to be terrible!!!!!!
love
girl who would like to request that you stop sitting by me making it look like we are a couple..AWK


dear tall and lanky
NOPE this friendship seems like it is just not gonna happen.  unless you stop giving me a "why are you talking to me" look every time I talk to you.
love
girl who is giving up!


dear bell boy
glad we got to chat.  you are a fun kid.  lets be friends.
love
girl who was...lets be honest...SHAMELESSLY flirting with you just for the fun of it!


dear new bestie?????
thats what you said we were...so I guess that is what we will have to be.  I'm down with that...
love
girl who will take all the friends she can get






Be Happy Be Healthy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment