Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pinterest-Not Just For Recipes Anymore

Alright ladies (gents if you are on Pinterest...get off....and turn in a man-card!)
We all know that the following statement is 110% true

It's so true!! & I don't care!!




BUT I have an announcement.  Gone are the days of 100s of recipes you will never try...the simple looking crafts that turn out to be a disaster in actual application....the makeup tips that are more like photoshop tips.
Pinterest is now a place to learn flirting techniques!



Go with me on this one ok???

The other day I get on Pinterest...skimming my friend's pins as usual.  And THIS came up!

Palm Reading Lesson :: This was REALLY interesting & I found it was (surprisingly) accurate. It shows you what's happened in your life so far (since your palm changes) as opposed to telling the future so it's pretty easy to tell if it's right or not.      http://www.wikihow.com/Read-Palms



Palm reading eh???  It took 30 minutes to of perfecting my skills to figure out my own life and personality.......
Highlights Include 
~emotional trauma in my love life, (check!) 
~practical thinking, (yep...)
~lots of momentousness decisions, (alright this one might be crap..cause doesn't everyone??) 
~strength and enthusiasm, (true)
~sociable talkative and witty... (just ask anyone!)
~and I have no fate line (hoping that isn't a bad thing!)


ANYWAY...After a few minutes I discovered that this new skill could be VERY beneficial.


think.....


YEP...this could go very well for us ladies......
Of course you would have to go about it sneekily to ensure that you didn't come across as a crazy dittzy gal..."Oh I know how to read palms..can I read yours?  (insert giggle and dumb hair flip here)
NO THANK YOU!!!!

We can do better than that!
We can be slick about it..... 

So ladies get on it!!!!!



Just kidding.  But seriously.....



Be Happy Be Healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment