So I did this last week-but I had lots of fun with it. So I'm gonna do it again.
1. I have a drinking problem. But not the kind you think. Its water ladies and gents. Seriously I drink like liters in short periods. Its concerning and disturbing!
2. My drinking problem leads me to have a container problem. Right through me ladies and gents! (TMI we know we know!)
3.That one time I dated that one guy...he was totally a rebound. And the next guy...he was a rebound too.
(does it count as a confession if everyone but you knew/admitted it pretty much as it was going on?)
4. All the new grads got called to come into work last night. But we all said no...cause we had plans to go to dinner and whine about the terrible parts of our job. And laugh about all the ridiculous parts! SORRY!!!! But we promise to come in another time....maybe.
5. Tonight I specifically planned for errands, laundry, catching up on Grey's Anatomy (yes I watch it-that's a confession in itself!) and then going to bed early. I am an awesome old lady who loves a Friday night at home!!!!!
So going to bed now! NIGHT!!!!!
Be Happy Be Healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment