Friday, January 18, 2013

Confession Friday!

Alright ladies and gents...its confession time (and I know I am technically posting on Sat....but I started it on a Friday...a work Friday)



1. The other morning when the nun came on the intercom and said "Lets join together in prayer" I replied snarkily, "Let's not" SINNER!!!


2. I like the Never Ever Ever song by Taylor Swift....but not the Trouble song. That one is annoying


3. I am obsessed with weddings. Like I need a support group! And pinterest only made it worse. I spend the VAST majority of my time on that addictive site simply looking at the wedding page. TERRIBLE!!!!


 4. I make facial expressions when I type. I'm a very facially expressive person in the first place and apparently I am talking in my head when I type...which means corresponding expressions!
Baby Sister told me the other day she should get a video of it...cause its weird/freaky/embarrassing etc.


 5. When either Katy Perry or Lady Gaga come on the radio...the volume always goes up and my "singing" goes up even louder! whew! glad I got that out! Working at a Catholic supported institution is really getting to me I guess!



 Happy Weekend everyone! Spend time with those you love and have lots of FUN!!!!



 Be Happy Be Healthy

1 comment:

  1. Baby Sister should TOTALLY tape that because I want to see it :)

    ReplyDelete