Like Mucho Obsessed!
But despite my obsession, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has songs that go with specific memories.
You know the songs that take you back to an exact moment or cause an image of someone's face to immediately come to mind when it comes on the radio or up on you shuffle playlist???
I've got hundreds of them. So lets share them yes?? On Mondays perhaps???
I've made a button to link-but for now I'm not going to make this an official linky party. Let's see how I like it first yes??? For now if you do want to link up...post the link in the comments section and make sure you grab the button!
ALRIGHT
Now comes the task of choosing a song! HMMMMM
Well lets go for the one that was on the radio this morning.
This song always reminds me of a fateful day when I unknowingly chose "Dear John" with my girlfriends over Country Dancing with...a boy...who I liked...who I likely would have married if given the opportunity (well maybe that is an exaggeration....but not by much!)
I had the answering machine message saved on my phone for AT LEAST 6 MONTHS afterwards! (and regretted the rash but healthy decision to delete it for roughly 6 months after that!)
(Note to guys everywhere...even cold bitter gals like me melt just a little when you sing to them on their answering machine. We may say in our out-loud voices that its cheesy...but our in-head voices are going "EEEEEEEEE!")
"Come Country Dancing, Go Pick Out a White Dress, Baby Just Say Yes!"
No it did not work perfectly with the song...but it got the job done!
If only the message had not been left while my phone was off in a movie theater!
Who knows where my life would be now..... (dramatically over exaggerate much??? hehe)
Thanks Nicholas Sparks and Channing Tatum! Curse you for ruining my fairy-tale ending ;)
(Sorry no picture for this one...it would give WAY TOO much away...and half of you already know who it is anyway!)
No comments:
Post a Comment