Monday, November 21, 2011

Ignored

I think I might be overreacting.
Probably am.....but I am going to rant about it anyway.....more like whine since rant implies anger...and I'm just sad........
cause its late..and I'm tired...and I haven't cried in like 3 weeks.......
(very VERY rare for me)

There are few people in my life who are kinda ignoring me.  I thought there was something there.  But I guess I was wrong???

One friend is really busy....so maybe thats why he never texts back.  But he made a 2 hour drive a few weeks back.  So doesn't that warrant a text or two??  Or maybe even a phone call.  Gosh... it would be so nice to get a phone call....  I wish you would show up on my door step....but beggars can't be choosers.

Another friend is hurting.  He doesn't want to talk about it.  And I can understand that.  But I don't want to talk about it if you don't want to....  Can I tell you about my day?  Can you tell me stupid jokes?  I know the good friend would give you space.  But maybe I'm not that friend.  Maybe I just want to be selfish for a minute and talk to my friend.  The guy who used to always cheer me up.  And leave me with the goofiest smile on my face

Then there's the one who is ignoring me for the new girlfriend.  Oh well.  Not much I can do to change that.  And I can't resent it too much cause you are so happy.  But...now my truest bestest friend is gone.  No more walks...no more long phone chats.


I wonder what is really going on.  Cause I don't know the whole story.  I wish I did...then I wouldn't be hurt.  But since ya'll wont talk to me I can't find out!  (ok so that was a rant moment!)

Hopefully this is not too much of a Debby Downer post.....but oh well
I promise my next one will happen during the day.  When I am much more chipper!  haha!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about being a Debbie Downer. Just call it as you see it.

    Sincerely,
    Johnny Raincloud.

    PS We have jackets :-)

    ReplyDelete