Wednesday, November 23, 2011

50/50 Shot

So I prolly wont write everyday like this once school starts back up again.  But right now I have plenty of time and lots to talk about so......I will write.

I feel like I need a song.  the songs were my crutch so to speak.
They let me say what I wanted to say without the words actually coming from me.
It was a little safer.  This is a little more vulnerable.

I don't like being vulnerable.  I mean I guess no one really does.....so I 'm no different from anyone else haha

Its hard to put yourself out there.  Its hard to say here I am...take it or leave it.
Cause lets be honest...you've got a 50/50 shot of getting totally rejected!
And so we as humans are scared.  And cautious.

But sometimes you forget you are supposed to be cautious. So you throw yourself out there.  And again....you've got the 50/50 shot.  
Will you Sink or Swim??

No comments:

Post a Comment