So today while sitting bored in Sunday School (I'm sure it was a very great and interesting lesson...I just wasn't really into it...I was super super tired) I was flipping through my little note pad that I keep in my scriptures.
As I was...I came upon some notes/thoughts from a 5th Sunday lesson my bishop gave on faith.
I never really thought about it the way he suggested...there are 2 types of faith:
Faith in what will happen
Faith that causes things to happen that wouldn't normally happen
I think I have the first one. I have faith that things will happen in my life that are good.
But I think a lot of times we forget the action part of faith.
I mean we all say that faith is an action word...but do we have faith that our action will work?
Kinda backwards sounding right??? But really. We know that we have to act on our faith. but do we have faith that that action will work?
Everything is gonna work for our good...and thats a promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment