Its Thanksgiving and everyone in the blogosphere is writing these moving posts about how they are thankful for life and liberty and love. Family and friends and all those lovely things.
And don't get me wrong. I am grateful for all those things too.
But today I am unconventionally grateful.
So I am grateful for.............
-fluffy pillows
-quoting movie lines with my sisters
-caramel apples
-sunny mornings
-brand new tubes of mascara
-new scents at Bath and Body Works
-having trouble knowing what to eat because my parents have so much food!
-the public library
-my Christmas/Thanksgiving wreath
-mittens
-hats for days when I don't want to do my hair
-soft blankets
-SLIPPERS!
-apartment complexes with swimming pools
-sunscreen....and aloe vera for when I forget to put sunscreen on
-Redken Heat Protectant (seriously I can't live without this stuff!!!!)
-Hulu--so I can keep up with my shows on my own schedule
-Disney movies
-bright colorful scarves
-eye-shadow palates that come with hundreds of colors :)
-those silent snowy nights
-being able to put my hair up with just a pencil :)
-big earrings
-SALES
-CHOCOLATE
No comments:
Post a Comment