I can't seem to get out of the habit of posting everyday and trying to come up with a song for the day haha
Its funny now that I am not I miss it...when I used to resent it.
But anyway...on to what I want to rant about today.
I have had bad luck when it comes to dating...very bad luck.
I won't go into too many details..that should be its whole own post.
Some days I blame myself....other days I blame the boys....other days I just throw up my hands and assume that fate...or karma....or whatever rules luck....is not my bestest friend and I just have bad luck.
The other day a friend of mine was trying to encourage me to be more positive about my dating situation....but he just couldn't ......because "you have had bad luck!"
Yep...its not just me who thinks it!! haha
Today I think I just have bad luck. Bad things just happen. The wrong guys like me. I like the wrong guys. The situation isn't right. And I end up burned.
So why am I talking about this now?
Well I have had another stroke of bad luck. Before things could really get started...they ended...a total ALMOST moment......
Hence the choosing of this song.....plus I really like A Fine Frenzy :)
Join the freakin' club. We've got jackets. They smell good. Genuine leather. They do have the tendency to burst spontaneously into flames, though. How fitting.
ReplyDeleteHave you tempted fate? Should go outside turn around three times and spit? Or turn around three times and curse? Or turn, curse, and spit? :P
ReplyDelete