Friday, March 15, 2013

High Five for Friday

A good friend encouraged me to read the blog of a sister of one of my FAVE bloggers.

AKA....Kate from the Small Things Blog (the girl who does my hair online!)
AND  her sister Lauren from From My Grey Desk (who I am about to get dangerously obsessed with!)

Love em!!!!

Anyway Lauren does High Five Fridays...so I thought I would join up for the day!

So here are 5 cool things from my week!




1. MONEY SHIFT!!!!!  Thursday I picked up an extra shift for 3x my normal hourly pay.  FOR REALS peeps...  Its great but when the 4 weeks of this is over I'm likely going to want to kill anything living in my path....but...hey MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!

2. Date with a person new to my circle tomorrow.  Should be fun-cause we all know how I love adding people to my circle!

3. The weather is getting warmer.  It might not stay warmer....but it still is warmer.  And that means spring is coming.  ITS COMING ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Easter Bunny is hopping around my branch.  AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  Doorbell ditching candy filled eggs???  How sweet is that????

5. I tried on my new work uniform.  All black is NOT cool. But I do like the style.  And let me just say-whatever material these new scrubs are made of--feels SUPA nice and soft :)









   photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment