Thursday, March 14, 2013

Theme Song Thursday

Alright Peeps!

I NEED TO GET OUT!!!!!

I need to wear my modestly short skirt, my ankle breaking heels!!!!
A night out on the town, livin it UP!


But instead...I sit around and the phone doesn't ring.
And so I work

Its nice for the extra money.
But its super boring!


No offense to the over-50 crowd I hang out with at the hospital.
But really....you aren't very cool.
Sorry....................................



And so today I'm singing this song.
Cause dude(s)...you are totally missin' out.
And if you don't get "here" soon....I'm gonna stop wasting the pretty!




"I've gotta dress that'll show a little uh-uh
But you ain't gettin any uh-uh if you don't come pick me up!"

"Its not like you got any place better to be!"


(Seriously I think inside I'm a big haired blonde cranky country singer bahahahahahaha)



Be Happy Be Healthy everyone.


And go out......


for me.....


and then tell me about it so I can live vicariously!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment