Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Letter From a Reader

I don't get many responses from readers, but when I do-I get really excited!
Especially when they are so great, like this one.


I've been given permission to share this short letter with you...because I think it is something we should think about.


I just found your blog and I wanted you to know how much I like it!
You always talk about how we shouldn't make dating a big deal.  That is one of the worst parts of our culture, I think.
But there is another aspect that bothers me even more.
I'm a late 20s single Mormon girl and I want to get married.  I want to have kids.
But can I say that?  No!  I'm looked down on.  If I say I want to graduate or buy a new car I am not judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment