And here we go!!!
1. Its payday!!!
Though this incentive thing has totally got me burned out and wanting to die/never go to work again it certainly makes my pay checks pretty!
2. I'm almost to my "vacation"
After tonight, I will not have to go back to work until THURSDAY...can anyone say weekish off!!!???
If only I didn't have a list of A MILLION things to do!!!!! Catch up time!
3. GENERAL CONFERENCE WEEKEND
This weekend ALSO means GIRLS NIGHT and BRUNCH with the YSA peeps!
4. French Quarter Happy Hour...at 8 AM
Seriously I work with some CRAZIES! I could so not work this job if it wasn't for my amazing coworkers! We have officially found our "drunk huddle" spot hahaha Thank goodness they have me to stay sober and make sure they don't make poor choices!!! hehehe
5. "I LOVE to see the temple!
Got to hang out on the temple grounds with a good friend...and it totally made my week!
BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment