And I promise to post the whole song at the end......but first you MUST watch this dance....its like MANDATORY!!!!!!!!
awesome right??? Gosh they are talented!!!!!
Plus who doesn't love the "I never noticed how much I adored my friend" story!
So what does this all mean you ask???? Well....today's memory is more than that.
Right now I have a friend who needs some help. We have kind of a new friendship-but I really want to pull him aside and have an adult mature conversation (we all know how much I LOVE those!) about how much I want to help him-if he will let me.
Cause I've been both characters before. I've been pulled up from out of the pit....and other times I've been the puller. (ps...only once did it turn out like the dance...just sayin hahaha)
Its nice when the guy you text on a bad day shows up 2 minutes later to give you a desperately needed hug.
Or when a guy takes you on a walk to check on you after helping your best friend get out of a tough spot.
Its not bad when you wake up after a ROUGH night to your door heart attacked.
And I will never say no to a much needed chat with a best friend that grounds you again
But let me just say-I love being the friend even more than being helped by the wonderful people in my life. I like being the who picks you up off the ground when you think its all gonna be terrible.
There are few things that are better than knowing that you were there for a friend when they really needed you.
So hopefully I will be allowed to say one more time "I got you!"
(ps....so don't really follow the story of this video...but minute 3:10 is just too memory-ridden to not share the weird video!)
Be Happy Be Healthy everyone!!!!
I love SYTYCD--never saw that one, but amazing. Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52OTbgcai8
ReplyDelete