Monday, June 17, 2013

An Introduction

Hello everyone.

We are officially in a new chapter and phase for my little blog baby.

I've enjoyed being the Swilly girl in your life-but lots of life has happened since then, and I think we have outgrown Silly Swilly.


I won't say that I won't still continue to rant occasionally.  Or share my opinions and thoughts.
I will still find a certain joy in the silly and ridiculous....
And there will still be the occasional dear boys
And of course I will join up with nursing link-up or High Five for Fridays every so often.

But for the most part we are just going to remember.  And document for future remembering.
We are going to be happy and look for the good, without glazing over the bad the inevitably happens




 photo 56b1afb1-e60f-4a09-9fff-4b40d090ef60_zps8197a429.jpg


I want to throw out a special thanks to all who have been with me through this whole journey.
I have so many loyal and fantastic followers, who are even more amazing friends and acquaintances.
Thanks for trudging through format changes and crazy rants, novel long posts, too much music, never enough pictures and more often than not TERRIBLE writing.

Ya'll are the best.  And I hope we can hang out here in the blogosphere for a while!



Be Happy Be Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment