Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Am Blessed

So as I alluded to on Wednesday in my dear boys....this week had the potential to be really rough for me.

Busy work schedule combined with some "cray cray" life happenings combined with a rotten anniversary.


BUT


This has been a REALLY stellar week.

I have spent a lot of time with friends.  A lot of wonderful times.

I am so blessed with amazing friends.  Like truly!

I already know that I have an amazing set of friends outside of my immediate visiting circle.
My years at college gifted me with the best friends a girl could ask for.


And I always cry a little about how those times are over. (Another inspiration for this blog!)


BUT


As I have been trying to look for the good and find things in my life to smile about...
I have found them in abundance.

(sweet gushy stuff ahead...beware!)

When life has been hard, when things have felt like they were crashing down around me, they have picked me up.
When I have been the DEFINITION of a hot mess, they haven't judged-only comforted me, and then told me I had to get it together!


They have made me smile and laugh.
And oh the memories.


(only a small portion of the cool cats I have been hanging out with lately....but I LOVE this shot!!)
(more pics will be taken in the future for sure!!!)



Be Happy Be Healthy everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment