Friday, October 5, 2012

Addictions and Aversions

Friday A & As??


Addictions:

THIS BLOG  (seriously I have been "back reading" (yes I realize I should do something with my life like idk get off the couch but...) ) I ADORE these girls.  I want to move back to UT just to sleep on their couch and bask in our combined weird/awkward awesomeness.  Also the 3 of us could write a book together...and start a business....or a TV show....or have lots of fun.....or all of the above!

Jane Austen  (I will blog more about this later..like FOR REALS...SIR-E-OUSLY)

HUMMUS  OMGSH!!!!!!!!

THIS SONG  I know I have said this before....and it might make me a sinner.  but whateves


Aversions:

Answering my phone.....apparently.  This is not a conscious aversion.  Usually.  Some people are in my phone simply so I know not to answer.  But usually I honestly don't answer purely accidentally.  I'm really bad about leaving my phone in my room.  Or in my purse.  Or on vibrate.....and I simply don't hear it!  sorry erreybody


Feet (other than my own) on my bed.  This is not a new thing.  Just something I thought I would share.

Getting out of bed while it is still dark  dear night shift....I may really like you!


How bouts yous???





No comments:

Post a Comment