Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Restless

I've been here (St Louis) for roughly 2.5 months.

Lots has changed.  And I've kinda gotten used to all of them.

And now I want something else.

I want the life I've been dreaming about since....eh IDK maybe Sunday??

I don't really know what snapped me into it.

But...want to hear my dream???


Picture this....

Boston, Massachusetts
Home of Boston Children's Hospital
Awarded best Pediatric Cardiology program/care in the nation

A gorgeous brick apartment...that is slightly too expensive but has a balcony with an absolutely gorgeous view.
Weather that requires cute colored coats, wool tights and boots.


Plus throw in a few preppy-dressed boys...and we have ourselves a pretty awesome picture right???



Boston (Album Version) by Augustana on Grooveshark


and I can't get it out of my head.....so that's my dream....I'll see you in a year Boston

1 comment:

  1. That sounds absolutely magical.
    And I'm jealous you live in St Louis. Love it there!

    ReplyDelete