Friday, October 26, 2012

ITS HALLOWEEN

I honestly am not the HUGEST fan of this holiday.

Gorging yourself on enough sugar to throw you into a diabetic crisis.
Purposely getting scared out of your mind.
An excuse for some to wear an EXTREMELY small amount of clothing.

Not really my thing.

But I do love fall.  And the parties are usually pretty decent.  And dressing up can be fun.

I've had some pretty great costumes the past few years....


Tin Man...
(this was not pretty to be honest....but it worked well)

We won awards for these ones!!!!

Junior year brought Miss Missouri 1910

Senior year was my goth year (I decided the night of...so don't judge its lameness)

no pic this year.  But picture my smileyness with thick black eyeliner, lipstick, nail polish and all black clothes.
I freaked a few people out lets just say!


Nursing school year brought a rocker chick.
I got lots of compliments on this one.  Mostly from my gentleman acquaintances.
Maybe it was the tight pants and the 3 inch heel knee high boots.......
(though I looked good...not sure I'm proud of this one!)

THIS YEAR????

Well ladies and gents...allow me to reveal my inspiration...

The final product picture will be posted tonight!

Happy Halloween!

Be Happy Be Healthy!!!!




1 comment: