Friday, October 12, 2012

Up Too Late

I'm sorry I missed my dear boys post Wednesday....

I got a flu shot Wednesday.  And it SUCKED!!!!
It gave me the flu!!!!!
And an arm that is still sore....36 hours later!!!!!
(Yes I am a nurse who DOES NOT believe in the flu shot!)

We will just have to postpone it...cause lets be honest....there are no boys to write about.....

Except my Cardinals...who let me down tonight (or last night), but hopefully tomorrow (today) will be better for them......

But they are real boys.

I am having an interesting night.  I get like that at 2 AM.
I was headed to bed at 11:45 PM.

But I played on FB for a while.  Then Pinterest.
Decided what clothes my family will wear for our post-mission pictures..and where we will take them.

Then somehow I ended up on YouTube getting the Grey's fix that was denied me tonight (last night) by the VP debate (which lets be honest is actually a rather pointless exercise....)

And I have spent the last...well far to long....watching the story of Lexie and Mark.  My favorite Grey's couple......and now I'm all mourning fictional characters...and being jealous of their fictitious love....and listening to sad cheesy love songs.

YES YOU MAY JUDGE ME!!!!

(trust me...I'm even judging me!)

I SO NEED TO GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New theory....girls who are strong and unpathetic during the day are far more prone to become pathetic and pitiful the later it gets.

TRUTH!

Goodnight   :)


1 comment: