I've got a bad case of the blogging blahs.
I've got nothing to write about.
I've got nothing that is noteworthy happening in my life.
I mean there is lots going on. But nothing anyone wants to read about.
Plus-despite my having and keeping up a blog, I'm kind of a privateish person and don't feel the need to share EVERY little bit with you guys.
Just the parts I think you guys will like.
I love writing about my theories and terrible dating experiences. But when I do it makes me feel like I am pathetic and have nothing else occupying my mind or life.
(ps...just to clarify...there is more on my mind and in my life hahahahahahaha)
Anyway...so please bear with me as I figure this all out.
I don't know what changes will come....maybe none.
WHO KNOWS
But to anyone who is still reading this recently (hopefully only recently!) boring blog...thanks for sticking around!!!!!
Be Happy Be Healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment