Monday, January 14, 2013

Another Musical Memory for Another Monday

Confession....I have written (or will write) at least 10 of these today because I keep thinking of great memories and great songs and great friends.

Guess I am set for the next SEVERAL Mondays!


Anyways....

Many many moons ago I took my first big trip (un-church sponsored) without my parents.


And of course where did I go??  VEGAS BABY!!!!!




I felt SOO SUPA cool!!!  Granted..I really wasn't because I was like 19..and few people are truly SUPA cool at that age....but

It was a weekend of sun...hot tubs...henna tattoos...M&Ms and fountains...In and Out Burger...homemade tortillas and soo soo much more.

We had a great time.  But there is one song that I ALWAYS connect to this trip.


It was a long drive (a whole 6ish hours!!! haha)...but towards the end of it...you come up on a big hill.  You've been in now-where desert for hours and suddenly...you come up over the hill and BOOM suddenly there is the Strip.  Vegas in all its electrical glory.
Its such a sudden thing-one minute you see complete darkness and then...LIGHTS.


Not sure if this song was playing on purpose (I can't remember)...but its climax hit almost at the PERFECT moment and then the whole way down the hill.

AWESOME!!!!!!

What a good trip..with such good friends!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

The Adventure by Angels & Airwaves on Grooveshark



Be Happy Be Healthy!!!!


Button


1 comment:

  1. love it :) and you! we should chat sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete