Lets just start with the video...which I preface by saying it is almost 100% accurate and HYSTERICAL.
Following will be my review...so enjoy ;)
ALRIGHT....
Ready for the breakdown??
I'll only go with the falsehoods...cause I could discuss the truths of this ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!
False: Gals DO NOT move their lips subconsciously!!! Where did you hear that??? Who is spreading such lies!!!! However, a gal might lick her lips. That is a fairly universally acceptable signal (but most girls I know don't actually use this one, we just all know about it)
False: The dumb acting. This isn't actually false, I just want to give a warning. Don't act too dumb cause then they think you ARE dumb (no way! I never would have guessed!). You just want them to help you. Reaching high things and carrying heavy things tends to be more effective. Play the weak card.
False: Girls do not push guys they don't like at all. They avoid touching them at all costs.
False: Diagonal is not that bad. Usually just means friendship...see previous POST for more info.
(PS...I've been talking about levels of hugs for YEARS!!!!)
False: The rub??? Does anyone rub??? The pat is no good...that's true...but rubbing seems SUPA weird.
False: A girl who touches your leg is kinda a tramp?? Not true!! Leg touching is different from leg grabbing.
Grabbing=trampy Touching=she likes you...cause that doesn't happen on accident!!!
False: Meat, kissing, explosions and sports....just gotta add that sports in.
Also men only think they are simple. To a girl you are crazy complicated! As evidenced by snuggling for warmth vs snuggling for well...you know.
But in your defense....we are equally complicated.....probably. If you ask me we just want to be taken out and treated nice. What's so complicated about that?? (wink wink)
Anyway...Go forth and...try not to get into relationships you don't realize you are in :D
Maybe I should have done a video response to this one...cause I hope everyone catches my sarcasm..and doesn't think I'm at all serious about this ;)
Be Happy Be Healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment