Friday, February 15, 2013

Exceptions and Rules

Its no secret that this swilly girl is absolutely and totally IN LOVE with this movie.





And let me tell you...it pretty much is the basis of all romantic decisions I make for myself, and all romantic advice I give.

Dramatic yes.  Ridiculous probably.  

But lets be real.  It hasn't failed me yet!


EXAMPLE:  I have this friend..... And since I'm a nurse...for HIPAA protection, lets call her..hmmmmm Gigi   ;)


Gigi met this guy about a month ago.  She thought he was cute right off...and she climbed the interest level ladder (see THIS post) the more she got to know him.

They went on a first date.  She had a blast.

And then later with her friend Janine (think me haha) go over the "signs" cause they "love signs!"


Now Janine is pretty good with signs, if she does say so herself.  And all the signs point towards the conclusion that boy is into Gigi.




BUT then date two happens.  And Janine and Gigi begin to wonder.  So they watch the movie and pull out the book...and go over the signs.  And well......get empowered.  Cause just cause he isn't doesn't mean no one ever will  

No comments:

Post a Comment