And I think it is because I have only been in love once.
I have however been infatuated-many a time.
And I have watched even more of my friends be infatuated themselves.
It looks something like this
Seen it before? I have!!! And I saw it tonight-hence this post.
And so often this "love" is the worst kind.
Unrequited.
Yes ladies and germs the terrible "I like him but he doesn't like me"
And it totally sucks doesn't it??
And so..."love" sucks!!!!
And I know what you are all thinking-"Uh oh the big haired blonde bitter version of this gal has come out again"
But its ok...cause love-that doesn't suck.
But "love" that sucks.
But how often do we find love?
More often we find "love".
And "love" is only good in movies.
In movies the guy always likes the girl back.
And so to the girl I saw tonight in unrequited "love"
Sorry dear. Wish we were in a movie.....oh honey do I ever wish we were in a movie.
Cause in the real world....in order to find love...you have to find some "love" first.
And that is a rough process.
I realize this whole thing is random. And likely uninteresting. But oh well. Its late and well....I wanted to think out loud for a bit.
Be Happy and Be Healthy everyone.
Spammed?
ReplyDelete