Saturday, April 27, 2013

Confessions on a Saturday Afternoon

I have discovered
THE
unicorn.


(see this post for a definition)

(also please be assured that this whole post is SUPPOSED to be funny haha)


There have been unicorns I have known in the past.
But this man is THE unicorn!


I wish I could put up a picture-but that might get a little awkward (yikes!)


But seriously this man is a creature not from this world.

Tall, dark, handsome....and when he smiles...oh goodness I'm a puddle on the ground.


He caused a very composed and feet firmly on the ground girl to gawk and practically drool.

And seriously when he sat down next to me-I had to hold onto the seat I was in for fear I would fall off.

And then he was talking to me....and I had to remind myself to breathe!

And then ladies and gents, he touched my knee as he was saying goodbye and I thought for sure I would need someone with ACLS training.
Cause my heart looked like THIS


(ps...its NOT supposed to look like that!)


Get the defibrillator people we've got a Code Blue Cardiac Arrest.


Truly this man is a mystical creature, that I am pretty sure is not real......like for REALS!!!


Anyway...Be Happy Be Healthy....and I will sit here trying to slow my palpating heart ;)

1 comment: