Monday, June 17, 2013

The Inspiration

Dr Suess once said,
"Don't cry because it is over, Smile Because it Happened"


You know those moments when you are incandescently happy?
When you feel safe..physically and emotionally?
When you feel loved and wanted and even needed?
When you are surrounded by those you love, doing things you love, in a place you love.

I call it contentment.  Contentment is more than giddy happiness.  Its deeper than that.  It means love and safety along with that happiness.


I've had these content moments throughout my life...and when things are really bad-all I want to do is go back to those moments.

But I've learned something recently (Thank you Dr Suess)  Its nice to remember those things.  Its nice to look back and remember how wonderful you felt.


But you know what else is awesome?  Finding those times everyday!!!!

There are so many moments of true contentment in this life.

We just need to find them.....

And then we will be less sad that its over...and more likely to smile because of it.


 photo 11cde98c-3534-4160-a032-2a70512c6de1_zps4b8f8462.jpg




Be Happy Be Healthy

1 comment: