Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The 6 Point Couple

Alright ladies and germs.  Gather round-this is a public service announcement.

I would like to present to you...the 6 point couple.

This is a couple that must be touching at 6 points...at all times.

Examples of these 6 points include, but are not limited to:
elbows, shoulders, feet, heads, lips, hips, hands, knees, upper arms, thighs, or noses


These couples appear to be magnetic.
When they separate the always come back together in some similar configuration.


Now some might say it is cute and sweet that they always have to be touching.
But it can get dangerous.

I once knew a couple who maintained their 6 points while cooking.  That's not just impractical...its DANGEROUS!!!  There are hot liquids involved!!!!


Plus it can get super awkward for the people around.


NOW...let me talk to you about the PSA portion of this post.

Though I have see some 6 point couples survive-they had a bumpy road.
And I have seen even more 6 point couples crash and burn.

The unhealthy-ness of this co-dependence usually spells trouble.


Just a friendly warning :)

And enjoy this solution for those of us who are not a part of a 6 point couple.

;)



Be Happy Be Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment