Friday, September 14, 2012

Confession Time

ok..I'm like UBER OBSESSED with this song.

Like I think it is AMAZHING  FOR REALS



You and I (Studio) by Haley Reinhart on Grooveshark

I should probably be ashamed because it was originally a Gaga song....and its an American Idol cover....
Both facts are very unhipster...and therefore uncool....but who cares!!!??

I think the reason it is stuck in my head (besides the fact that I have played it at least 3 times in the past 10ish minutes!) is because it was in my nap dream.
I heard this song on my Pandora station right before afore mentioned nap.
And then in my dream I was a singer in a hipster little club...coming out on stage and turning to my band and saying "Lets give em a little taste of Nebraska, shall we boys?"  And then I am rockin out singing my lungs out.

Strange since that would likely NEVER EVER happen.  But hey....that is what dreams are for.

Point is....this is my song of the day.  If for no other reason than...well, I have been listening to it all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment